All professions evolve over time: new technologies, different needs, new risks, greater competition… and all these changes force any professional to adapt to these new times to ensure good service to their clients and the survival of their business. . This fact applies, even more so, to the administration of farms that must adapt to the new scenarios that are presented to us. In AF gestifinc, company dedicated to the administration of estates in Elche We are convinced that the future of our profession passes through constant renewal and improvement.
For an improvement, a deep knowledge of the activity we carry out is essential, what a property and estate manager does and, why not, what he does not do to narrow down our scope of action in order to focus efforts.
Functions of a property administrator according to the Horizontal Property Law
The Horizontal Property Law (LPH), in its article 20, defines the 7 basic functions of the property manager:
- Ensure the good regime of the house, its facilities and services, and make the appropriate warnings and warnings to the owners for these purposes.
- Prepare with due advance and submit to the Board the plan of foreseeable expenses, proposing the necessary means to deal with them.
- Attend to the conservation and entertainment of the house, arranging for repairs and measures that are urgent, reporting them immediately to the President or, as the case may be, to the owners.
- Execute the agreements adopted in terms of works and make the payments and make the collections that are appropriate.
- Act, where appropriate, as Secretary of the Board and keep the documentation of the community available to the owners.
- All other powers conferred by the Board.
However, after many years of experience in the sector as property managers in Elche at AF gestifinc we are clear that being a property administrator is much more than what the law itself indicates .
Other tasks of the current farm administrator.
The functions of property administrators, whether in the city of Elche, in Santa Pola, Guardamar or in any part of Spain, go beyond what the LPH indicates. The tasks extend to other areas. These are some of them:
- Management of Real Estate Assets: advising the owners of the property when it comes to maintaining and improving their assets. Helping to choose the suppliers with the best value for money thanks to their deep knowledge of the sector.
- Advice on energy saving issues. A very important task as property manager in Elche, given the singularity of the climate in this area with relatively cold and very humid winters and extremely hot summers.
- Management and advice on policies and insurance. Only that professional in constant contact with incidents and problems arising in the home environment will be able to choose the best insurance with the best conditions. In this, the property manager is undoubtedly a safe value to trust.
- Mediator between the Community and Owners. Resolving conflicts and acting as a mediator, conciliator and external element that facilitates coexistence and a good atmosphere within the community of owners.
We property managers dedicate ourselves to these tasks and many more. Therefore, if you need a property manager in Elche, do not hesitate to trust our professional services for a comprehensive, professional, serious and close management of your community of neighbors. At AF gestifinc we will be happy to assist you .
AF gestifinc, close to you.